Grants T&Cs1. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. Grants are run by Creative Debuts (CD) Limited in collaboration with various Selector Partners (SP)
Eligibility to enter
3. Open to entrants as per the relevant grant guidance on the grant home page
4. In entering into a grant with CD you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any grant you may be awarded.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. All CD grants are free to enter.
How to enter
7. CD grants are open to any eligible person via the form at https://creativedebuts.com
8. CD will not accept responsibility for applicants that apply but do not meet the eligibility requirements
9. CD will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. Prizes vary dependent on the grant in question
11. The recipients will be judged by the SP
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternatives will be offered
13. The decision of CD regarding any aspect of the grant is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. CD will attempt to contact the recipients by email up to two times, and by the contact number provided if provided
15. If the recipient does not respond to the emails notifying them of their success within 5 working days, they will lose their right to the prize, and CD reserves the right to choose and notify a new recipient.
Receipt of the prize
16. Please allow 60 days for delivery of the prize following acceptance by the recipient
Data protection and publicity
17. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering CD grant being used by CD for the purposes of administering a CD grant, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
18. The recipient agrees to the release of their first name, submission details, creative work and place of work to any other CD grant participants if requested via CD, and to the CD and SP audience
19. An announcement of the recipients first name, location, creative field, imagery and Instagram handle (if applicable) will be made via CDs and SP social media channels and website Limitation of Liability
20. CD and SP do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in a CD grant or being selected for a prize
21. CD and the SP do not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize recipient.
22. CD and the SP reserve the right to cancel the CD grant or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
23. CD grants and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.